The Burger of the Day refers to the various puns featured as the special burgers in every episode of Bob's Burgers. All specials are priced at $5.95. The following is a list and use in each episode.
- "New Bacon-ings" - Comes with Bacon
- A pun on the phrase "New Beginnings."
- This is the only Burger of the Day to have quotation marks.
- The Child Molester - Comes with Candy!
- A reference to child molesters' using candy to lure their victims.
- This was written by Louise.
- Foot Feta-ish Burger
- Mission A-Corn-Plished Burger - Comes with Corn Salsa.
- Pun on the phrase "Mission accomplished."
- Pepper Don't Preach Burger
- A pun on the song by Madonna entitled "Papa Don't Preach."
- Rest in Peas Burger
Sexy Dance Fighting
- Fig-eta Bout It Burger
- A pun on the the phrase "Forget about it."
- Chevre Which Way But Loose Burger
- A pun on the 1978 film Every Which Way But Loose.
- The Roquefort Files Burger
- A pun on the TV series The Rockford Files.
- These Collards Don't Run Burger
- A pun on the phrase "These colors don't run."
Hamburger Dinner Theatre
- Totally Radish Burger - Comes with Radish
- A play on the phrase "Totally rad".
- Onion Burger - Grilled....To Death!
- A reference to the murder mystery in Linda's dinner theatre.
- Last of the Mo-Jicama Burger - Comes with Jicama
- A pun on The Last of the Mohicans.
- Olive And Let Die Burger
- A reference to the 1973 James Bond film Live and Let Die.
- Thank God It's Fried Egg Burger
- A play on the saying "Thank God it's Friday".
Bed & Breakfast
- Camembert-ly Legal Burger
- A pun on the magazine Barely Legal.
- Krauted House Burger
- A play on a New Zealand/Australian band Crowded House.
- Poblano Picasso Burger
- A reference to the Spanish painter Pablo Picasso.
- Salvador Cauliflower Burger
- A reference to the Spanish painter Salvador Dali.
Spaghetti Western and Meatballs
- Shoot out at the Okra Corral Burger
- A reference to the events of Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, a 1957 Western.
- Hit Me With Your Best Shallot Burger
- A play on the saying (and Pat Benetar hit song) "Hit me with your best shot."
- The Sound & The Curry Burger
- A reference to the novel The Sound & the Fury.
Weekend at Mort's
- I've Created a Muenster Burger
- A reference to Frankenstein.
- Something's NOT Fishy Burger - (100% Beef)
- Neither Fish Nor Fowl Burger - (100% Beef)
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish Hamburger
- A reference to Dr Seuss Novel One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.
- Take Me Out To The Burger - Comes with Peanuts and Crackerjacks.
- A play on the song "Take Me Out To The Ball Game."
- I'm Mad About Saffron - (Made with no saffron).
- A reference to a lyric from the song "Mellow Yellow" by Donovan
Bob Day Afternoon
- Chard To A Crisp Burger
- Burger A La Mode - Comes with ice cream (Not on top)
- Shake Your Honeymaker Burger - (Comes with Honey Mustard)
- A reference to the song "Shake Your Moneymaker" by Elmore James.
- Use It Or Bleus It Burger - (Comes with Bleu Cheese)
- A play on the saying "Use it or lose it."
- The One Yam Band Burger - (Comes with yams)
- A play on the phrase "One Man Band".
- Do Brussel Burger - (Comes with brussel sprouts)
- Papaya Was A Rolling Stone Burger
- A play on the song "Papa Was a Rollin Stone" by the group The Undisputed Truth
- Good Night and Good Leek Burger
- A reference to newsman Edward R. Murrow's sign-off, "Good night and good luck."
- Band On The Bun Burger - Comes with Wings.
- A play on the song and album "Band on the Run" by Wings
- Chorizo Your Own Adventure Burger
- A reference to the "Choose Your Own Adventure" books where the readers get to choose between two or more scenarios in a story
- It's fun to eat at the rYeMCA Burger - (Comes on rYe w/ Mustard, Cheese & Avocado)
- A reference to a lyric from the song "Y.M.C.A." by The Village People
- If Looks Could Kale Burger
- A play on the saying "If looks could kill."
- Little Swiss Bunshine Burger - (Comes on a buttered bun)
- A reference to the 2006 film Little Miss Sunshine.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fennel Burger
- Bob cooks this burger for Moody Foodie, the food critic.
- A reference to the song "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper.
- The Final Kraut Down Burger (Comes with sauerkraut)
- A reference to the song "The Final Countdown" by the band Europe.
- Sit and Spinach Burger
- A reference to the popular Sit 'n Spin toy from the 80's.
- Sweaty Palms Burger - (Comes with hearts of palm)
- Poutine on the Ritz Burger - (Comes with poutine fries)
- A reference to the musical film Puttin' on the Ritz and song of the same name.
- Mesclun Around Burger
- The Don't Get Creme Fraiche With Me Burger
- A play on the saying "Don't get fresh with me."
- Bob prepares a number of special burgers for the morning TV show Get On Up that are not official Burgers of the Day:
- Onion-tended Consequences Burger
- Bob makes this in his audition tape.
- A play on "unintended consequences."
- Bruschetta Bout It Burger
- A pun on the phrase "Forget about it."
- MediterrAin't Misbehavin' Burger
- A play on "Ain't Misbehavin'," a 1929 Fats Waller song.
- I'm Gonna Get You Succotash Burger
- A reference to the film I'm Gonna Git You Sucka, a 1988 Blacksploitation parody.
- Every Breath You Tikka Masala Burger
- A play on the Police song "Every Breath You Take."
- Two Karat Burger - (Comes with two carrots)
- Say It Ain't Cilantro Burger - (Doesn't come with cilantro. Because cilantro is terrible.)
- A pun on "Say it ain't so."
- Not If I Can Kelp It Burger
- A play on "Not if I can help it."
- The Jack-O-Lentil Burger
- As in "jack-o-lantern"--this is a Halloween episode.
Bob Fires the Kids
- Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Zucchini Burger
- A play on the song "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"
- Summer Thyme Burger
- Butterface Burger - (served with butter lettuce)
- Beets Me Burger
- We're Here We're Gruyere, Get Used to It Burger
- A pun on "We're here. We're queer. Get used to it."
Mutiny on the Windbreaker
- There is no Burger of the Day in this episode.
An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal
- Plymouth Roquefort Burger
- A pun on Plymouth Rock
- She's a Super Leek Burger - (Comes with braised leeks)
- A play on "She's a super freak" from the song "Super Freak" by Rick James
- Let's Get Frisée Burger
- A play on the phrase "Let's get busy/bizzay."
- Open Sesame Burger (Served open-faced on a sesame seed bun)
- From the story of Ali Baba & the Forty Thieves
- Chipotle Off the Old Block Burger
- "Chip off the old block"
- Don't Give Me No Chive Burger (served with no chives)
- "Don't give me no jive."
- Pickle My Funny Bone Burger
- "Tickle my funny bone."
The Unbearable Like-Likeness of Gene
- Yes I Cayenne Burger
- "Yes I can."
- Bean Spirit - (Comes with beans)
- A play on "team spirit" or possibly Teen Spirit, a deodorant targeted at young teens.
God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins
- One Horse Open Slaw Burger - (Comes with slaw, no horse)
- "one horse open sleigh"
- Santa Claus Is Cumin to Town Burger - (with cumin)
- "Santa Claus is comin' to town"
- Fifth Day of Christmas Burger - (Comes with five golden rings of onion)
- "On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/Five golden rings."
- Jingle Bell Pepper Burger
- jingle bell + bell pepper
- Home for the Challah-Days Burger - (Comes on a challah roll)
- "home for the holidays"
- The Silentil Night Burger - (Comes with lentils)
- A play on "Silent Night"
Mother Daughter Laser Razor
- 50 Ways to Leave Your Guava Burger
- A pun on Paul Simon's "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover"
- Ruta-Bag-A Burger
- Don't Go Brocking My Heart Burger - (with broccoli and artichoke hearts)
- From the Elton John & Kiki Dee duet "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"
- Eggers Can't Be Cheesers Burger - (with fried egg and cheese)
- "Beggars can't be choosers."
- Freedom of Choys Burger - (comes with bok choy)
- "Freedom of choice"
Broadcast Wagstaff School News
- Grandpa Muenster Burger - (10% Senior Discount)
- A play on Grandpa Munster from the TV show The Munsters
- Mushroom With A View Burger - (Porcini on a double decker)
- From A Room with a View, a novel by E.M. Forster, later made into a film.
My Fuzzy Valentine
- I Heartichoke You Burger
- "I heart you."
- Don't You Four Cheddar 'Bout Me Burger - (Comes with four kinds of cheddar)
- "Don't You (Forget about Me)," a song by Simple Minds
- I Mint to Do That Burger - (Comes with mint relish)
- "I meant to do that."
- Only the Provolonely Burger - (Comes with provolone)
- A pun on "Only the Lonely," a Roy Orbison song
O.T.: The Outside Toilet
- Sharp Cheddar Dressed Man (Comes with sharp cheddar)
- A play on "Sharp Dressed Man," a ZZ Top song.
- I Know Why the Cajun Burger Sings
- A reference to I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, an autobiographical work by Maya Angelou
- Tarragon in Sixty Seconds Burger
- A pun on the action film Gone in Sixty Seconds
Two for Tina
- Chile Relleno-You-Didn't Burger
- "Oh no you didn't!"
It Snakes a Village
- Bob's Burgers is closed for fumigation, and the Belchers drive to Florida, so there are no Burgers of the Day in this episode.
- There are no Burgers of the Day in this episode.
The Kids Run the Restaurant
- Top Bun Burger (comes on our best seven-grain bun)
- A play on Top Gun.
- Top Butt Burger (your face looks like a butt)
- Louise changes the board to this after she decides to open the restaurant.
Boyz 4 Now
- There are no Burgers of the Day in this episode.
- So Many Fennel So Little Thyme Burger - (comes with lots of fennel, no thyme)
- Comes from "So many ____, so little time."
- This burger is only $5.50, while all the previous ones have been $5.95.
- National Pass-Thyme Burger
- A pun on "national pastime."
- Free To Brie You and Me Burger
- A play on Free to Be... You and Me, the inpirational/motivational album from 1972.
- Woulda Coulda Gouda
- You Gouda Be Kidding Me
- As Gouda As It Gets
- Gouda Gouda Gumdrops
- A Few Gouda Men
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes (It comes with shoes)
- Gouda Day Sir
A River Runs through Bob
- This episode is in the woods. No Burger of the Day.
- The Cauliflower's Cumin from Inside the House Burger - (Comes with cauliflower and cumin)
- A pun on "The call is coming from inside the house," which is a horror movie trope.
- Sprouts! Sprouts! Sprouts It All Out! Burger
- A play on "Shout! Shout! Let it all out!" lyrics from the song "Shout" by Tears for Fears.
My Big Fat Greek Bob
- A Leek of Their Own Burger
- From the film A League of Their Own.
Turkey in a Can
- The Burger of the Day didn't fully appear on-screen, but it "(Comes with squash and ham)."
- No Burger of the Day in this episode.
Bob and Deliver
- I'm OK, You're Ok-ra Burger
- A play on the self-help book I'm OK, You're OK.
- Bohemian Radishy Burger
- From the Queen song "Bohemian Rhapsody."
- Edward James Olive-most Burger
- A play on Edward James Olmos, the star of the film Stand and Deliver, from which this episode takes its name.